Friday 18 December 2009

Munchie's Festive Fun Package

Some random bits and pieces here, a few routines from this year that I think are generally awesome. A quick look back at some high points.


Or HERE

I love the way she connects EVERYTHING. Slightly un-human perhaps, but amazing. People who don't work out of Shaposhnikovas / Maloneys annoy me a lot, I think the little swing before you do a handstand/overshoot looks awful, but she doesn't do it. And her dismount rocks aussi.




Or HERE

I think this floor exercise is pretty awesome, mainly because of her leap series. Most people are like *run forward switch split, run forward a bit more, split leap full*. That's boring. She does crazy turns and stuff inbetween. She isn't the most accomplished dancer in the world, but I love it anyway.


Or HERE

Ana Porgras. I don't think I know of anyone who doesn't like her. She's a fabulous gymnast, and hopefully signals a return to more artistry. I love her floor as well, but I think she has the best beam routine of the year, so here she is. Enjoy.



Another beautiful floor routine from Kyoko Oshima. I love her floor work, she is elegant, but she can tumble well too. I liked her Hernando's Hideaway floor routine as well, but I think this one is even better.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for introducing Kyoko Oshima! I never heard of her. A pleasure to watch.

    ReplyDelete